Kru Ash (aka Achraf Alaabouch) is the Orion MMA team’s head coach for Muay Thai and MMA. He’s also one of former UFC-fighter Patrick Côté‘s trainers. I spoke to him after Orion MMA 1 about his fighters’ performances, which of them are ready to go pro, Côté’s chances of getting back to the UFC, and adapting Muay Thai for use in MMA.
(10:06, interview in french, press play below to listen, or download here).
Top Posts & Pages
- Louie Sanoudakis Fightquest 18 post-fight interview
- Post-Event Interview w/ Summum MMA President Joey Benoit
- Rising Star 2 weigh-in results & photos
- Top-five Quebec amateur lightweight rematch headlines Saturday's Gladiator MMA event
- Karim Ranni avenges loss via close decision in Gladiator MMA rematch
- New champion crowned, three titles defended at Victory MMA 4 (amateur)
- Summum returns for a third event in Brossard (includes full fight card)
- Bob 'the Train' Landry EFL 3 post-fight interview (French)