Kru Ash (aka Achraf Alaabouch) is the Orion MMA team’s head coach for Muay Thai and MMA. He’s also one of former UFC-fighter Patrick Côté‘s trainers. I spoke to him after Orion MMA 1 about his fighters’ performances, which of them are ready to go pro, Côté’s chances of getting back to the UFC, and adapting Muay Thai for use in MMA.
(10:06, interview in french, press play below to listen, or download here).
Top Posts & Pages
- Fightquest 16 Pre-Fight Interview with Mike Cortese of Push MMA
- Interview w/ Michel 'Mitch' Gagnon, Ringside Featherweight Champion
- Rising Star 3 Quick Results
- Impakt Fight Night 3 (Amateur) fight card and event info
- Orion MMA 3 (amateur) results - Nordik's Maxime Blanchard takes a split decision over Jeremie Capony
- Pride/UFC veteran Denis Kang discusses his past and present MMA career (Interview)
- Post-Instinct MMA 2 wrap-up: thoughts on the event, what's next, and the continuing rivalry with Ringside
- Ringside 10 Live Results
- Mario Pereira Gladiator MMA post-fight interview