Kingston, Ontario’s Cory Macdonald (11-2), is on a six fight win-streak. He’s set to face off against Chris Vorano (3-7) tonight at UGC 26. I caught up with him at the weigh-in yesterday, where we discussed his plan to quickly finish Vorano, how MMA’s legalization in Ontario will affect his career, the adjustments he makes fighting in a cage or ring, and how UFC 2 inspired him to get involved in the sport.
(5:55, press play to listen, or right-click to download here).
Top Posts & Pages
- Fightquest 16 Pre-Fight Interview with Mike Cortese of Push MMA
- Interview w/ Michel 'Mitch' Gagnon, Ringside Featherweight Champion
- Rising Star 3 Quick Results
- Impakt Fight Night 3 (Amateur) fight card and event info
- Orion MMA 3 (amateur) results - Nordik's Maxime Blanchard takes a split decision over Jeremie Capony
- Pride/UFC veteran Denis Kang discusses his past and present MMA career (Interview)
- Post-Instinct MMA 2 wrap-up: thoughts on the event, what's next, and the continuing rivalry with Ringside
- Ringside 10 Live Results
- Mario Pereira Gladiator MMA post-fight interview